Monday, March 9, 2015

Don't Leave Dirty Dishes In Your Sink!

Happy Monday! As you start out your work week, think about the little things you can start doing in your life to change it upside down. Make the negative a little more positive. Now, I have a question for you.

Would you leave this overnight?


I'll let you in on a little secret. I occasionally do! I don't do the dishes every night. I never let them go more than one night though (they wouldn't all fit in our tiny sink!).  But I feel so refreshed every morning that I wake up and don't have to worry about dirty dishes and needing to clean up last night's supper. Instead, I can immediately grab my coffee, In Tune, and go! 

It doesn't take long to clean the dishes. And even if you're exhausted, just do them. Clean up a little bit before you go to bed and I'm sure you will feel better when you wake and realize, "Hey, I don't need to worry about cleaning up first thing in the morning!" I promise to make sure I do mine before I go to bed every night. You should too, especially if you have a working dishwasher.

God Bless,
Cristin

No comments:

Post a Comment