Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cleaning Dishes with dōTERRA

How do I clean with doTERRA?

I love the On Guard Concentrate. I use about 3 TBSP of the cleaner concentrate for every gallon of water in the sink. My dishes are cleaned! It's also non-toxic so I never need to worry if my kids decide they magically want to help me clean up. And it also helps eliminate odors when someone (usually me) forgets to do the dishes and there is some stinky foods stuck to the plates. I love that it's great for the whole family and the environment! It's really that simple.


To purchase your on On Guard Concentrate, click on my website today! To get it at wholesale cost, enroll with me today to get 25% off all products and earn free oils and products! Message me at SpoiledByOilsPA@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment